The 10-lesson comprehensive curriculum teaches the talent acquisition process from A to Z. Whether you need training for a rookie recruiter or a tenured talent acquisition, there are strategies that will make them more successful.
Topics covered include:
- Attitude and Goals the following:
- Time Management and Standards of Performance
- Improved In-take process
- Recruiting repeatable process and scripts
- Sourcing passive candidates
- Interview process and virtual interviewing and hiring
- Matching and Negotiating
- Problem Areas and Solutions
- Employee Referral Process
- Strategic Networking
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
This program also includes:
- Monthly live Training Webinar
- Monthly live group Coaching Call
- Required Test at the completion of each lesson
- Note Taking Option focusing on what was learned in each lesson
- Forms and Scripts
- Daily Action Items
If you want to achieve hiring deadlines while coming in under budget, everyone who works for you must possess the same skills and implement the same processes. We studied the most successful training programs in the world and identified four common denominators:
- Initial comprehensive training program that repeats key learning points
- Daily written notes to hold participants
- Tests to ensure retention of training materials
- Ongoing live training to answer questions, share current trends, and present hot training topics.
The Talent Acquisition Tutor provides 100% of these elements.